Okay firstly if you haven’t been to Suzie81’s blog, then what are you doing with your life, get over there now!
This little post is in response to her latest blog post: Questions Questions Questions
Basically she has written some questions and I’m gonna answer them, its not rocket science guys! HERE WE GOOOOOOO!
1. How did you create the title for your blog?
Weeeellll mine was just a random title I thought of on the spot. It was xmas day and poor Philly was miles from home and at bloody work. Romantic I know! It was there and then that he thought of…. One man’s adventures in the big wide world!
2. What’s the one bit of blogging advice you would give to new bloggers?
Try not to get obssesed with stats! They’re pretty to look at I know, when they’re going well that is, but in the long run writing shouldn’t be about instant gratification. Write what you need to write, if anyone reads it that’s a massive bonus.
3. What is the strangest experience you’ve ever had?
I stayed in an actual real life haunted house, it scared the ba-Jeeezus out of me. I actually documented my horrifying expierience in my post: An American Horror Story
4. What is the best thing that anybody has ever said to you?
Well my mum gave birth to me, that’s pretty awesome I think! Just realised it says ‘said’… I’m sticking with my answer regardless! Arrogance all the way.
5. When presented with a time machine, which one place and time would you visit?
I’d travel into the future to see if we ever terraform Mars. Then start quoting Total Recall; ”Are you crazy? I don’t even know anything about Mars!”
6. If you had to pick a new first name, what would you choose?
Elwood, as in Elwood Blues from the Blues Brothers. My most favouritist film ever!
7. If you were a B Movie, what would it be called?
Phil-nado 2; Return of the Phil-nado
A bit like Sharknado except instead of tornados and sharks, it would be tornados and loads of mes! I don’t know why its a sequel, I assume the original did quite poorly. Why did they commission a sequel?